Atmospheric pressure data in the dive log.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Mar 28 23:25:36 PDT 2019

On 2019/03/28 17:27, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> So I believe what you are suggesting comes down to having a UI element
> to actually edit that information, correct?

This is aimed at divers who do not have dive computers that explicitly
record atmospheric pressure. If atmospheric pressure has been recorded
by the dc, it is just shown in the UI. If it is not recorded the user
can supply either an altitude or a barometric pressure that is used to
adapt the dive profile details.

> I'm curious what others think
>
> /D

Please refer to