Scubapro G2 and USB

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 09:00:21 PDT 2019

Hi Linux:

After 2 months without diving I've started again this week. Now my Linux
machine (Arch linux with kernel 5.3.7) does not recognize my Uwatec USB
interface (dmesg shows nothing when I plug the thing) . I've tried it on
a Windows machine and on another linux box with an older kernel (don't
know which version) and It was immediately recognized on both machines.

Do you have any idea if I need to load any kernel module or start any
systemd service in order for the USB cable to be recognized?

Thanks in advance.

All the best:

Pedro