Building test version of subsurface on Mac

Martin de Weger martin at deweger.org
Sun Nov 17 14:26:06 PST 2019

Hi Guys,

I’ve downloaded the latest developer release from https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release> and unpacked it at ~/Software/subsurface. After reading the Install file I executed cd ~/Software/subsurface/..; bash ~/Software/subsurface/scripts/build.sh -build-deps -desktop from the terminal. As a result, I get the following output.

building Subsurface in subsurface/build
Building in /Users/martinw/Software, installing in /Users/martinw/Software/install-root
cannot find qmake or qmake-qt5

What am I missing? I have QT 5.13.2 installed in my app folder.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin de Weger