Running Subsurface on Lollipop

Berthold Cogel cogel at uni-koeln.de
Fri Oct 4 15:27:07 PDT 2019

On 04.10.19 22:01, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> New Beta version is available in Google Play.
>
> There is a documented workaround for this which requires 5.12.5 or 5.13
> - so I switched our Android binaries to be 5.13.1 based.
> I'll push the straight forward changes in a little while, I first wanted
> to get binaries that people can test.
>
> It would be great if as many people as possible, on as many Android
> versions as possible, tested this beta version and ESPECIALLY tested
> cloud connections with it.
> I want to make sure that there are no new unintended side effects of
> this version change.
>
> /D

I opened today a ticket in github for this before taking a look in the
list... sorry for that...

I've just tested the Beta version on my Samsung S4 Active (Android
5.0.1). It works perfectly for me. I was able to sync the complete list
of dives even after a complete uninstall of subsurface-mobile.

Regards
Berthold