towards 4.9.4

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:31:25 PDT 2020

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 4:05 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> That's, err, a "feature" :-)
> More complete answer: the warning banner should soon be completely gone,
> once every edit can be undone. We only have this remaining in places where
> the conversion to the undo code isn't complete. Everywhere else if you edit
> something and don't like it, simply undo the edit... which means soon that
> warning banner will simply be gon

This is a feature I hadn't tested.  I just did. And it works well on the
notes page.  I tried nested undo and redo, up to 4 deep.

Tried purging unused dive sites. That worked well. BTW - the dive site tab
is a nice feature.  The filtering of the dives, the statistics.   My only
suggestion is the placement of the filtering window and the purge dives
button. I'd suggest the filter should be on the left.  It is the most used
feature.  There should be more spacing between the filter box and the purge
box to ensure the user knows these are separate features.

...Hartley