iOS - zooming profile on release 4.9.3.975

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 18:10:36 PST 2020

I'm testing the new release of iOS on an iPhone 6.  The zoom feature works,
but I've noticed the interaction with the dive list is acting up.   I'm not
sure if this occurred on this specific release or one of the other releases
over the last few days because I'm accessing my dive list a bit differently.

What I observe is if I access a dive that's part of a multi-dive trip,
things work as I'd expect:
(I) click on a trip which causes it to expand
(ii) select a specific dive in that trip which immediately shows that dive
(iii) return to the dive list as desired by selecting "Dive List" at the
top of the screen.

When I try the same thing on a trip that only contains 1 dive, I get a
different behavior:
(I) clip on a trip with 1 dive, it expands to show 1 dive
(ii) select that dive.  On some dives on my list, what happens is the Dive
list remains displayed, but scrolled down about 1/4 of a page.   If I
scroll up, with my selected dive is highlighted, but the window doesn't
scroll to show the actual dive info, dive profile, etc.
(iii) the dive is open though, so if I swipe right to left, I do see my
selected dive

This occurs for "some" of the single-dive trips on my list, but not all.
The only pattern I can observe is that it is occuring for the single dive
trips that are on the first page of entries on my dive list.

You guys have been knocking off a ton of new features -- pretty
incredible.  I'm hoping I'll find some more unique pattern of events that
will help narrow this down.  I can take screen shots but probably I'd need
a video

...Hartley