Feedback iOS 3.0.0 (4.9.3.1185) for iOS

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:46:06 PDT 2020

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:52 PM Rainer Mohr via subsurface <
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Version works well, contact menu does what it should and overall stability
> is good!

I pretty much agree to Rainer's review. I did not suffer from the
divelist/map issue. However, I noticed that if I swipe from lefto to right,
starting from the edge of the screen, I might get to the divelist. When
starting the swipe well within the screen, this does not occur.

One issue for me though was that I naturally swiped starting within the
dive profile. And this is going to move the profile around. This is
annoying, as I was meaning to swipe through the dives. When the profile is
not zoomed in, I would suggest to disable moving it. Also the profile
should be limited to be moved within the profile boundaries, it does not
make sense to be able to offset the profile completely from the screen.

miika