Feedback iOS 3.0.0 (4.9.3.1185) for iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 23 12:42:28 PDT 2020

On Mon, 2020-03-23 at 20:31 +0100, Rainer Mohr wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Am 23.03.20 um 20:28 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> > In the meantime I'm working on the mobile manual... any takers to
> > proof-read?
>
> Sure, Send what you have.

The easiest way might be to go to this PR:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2695

Check this out locally and look at this in a browser

Something like

mkdir somewhere
cd somewhere
git clone -b mobileManualV3 git://github.com/subsurface-divelog/subsurface mobileManualV3
cd subsurface/Documentation
make mobile-manual-v3.html

now open that file in a browser.
I think the new text should be fairly complete, but hasn't been proof-
read (grammar, spelling, etc). I'd love suggestions on additional
explanations, spelling/grammar errors, etc.

Many of the images haven't been replaced yet - I'm working on that as
we speak... well I was working on that when I got sucked into doing a
"quick fix" for the panning / swiping thing...

Thanks!