Subsurface-mobile v3 user manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 24 09:11:19 PDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-03-24 at 11:01 +0100, Martin de Weger wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> When opening the URL on my iPhone, the page is automatically started
> in the reader view (which is fine), but the text stops just before
> chapter two. This means I can only read the introduction.

Two questions...
(1) why does it automatically start in reader view? Neither on my
iPadPro nor on my two iPhones (oldish and rather old hand-me-downs, I
think it's an 8 and a 6) is that automatic...
(2) why don't you just tap on the top left corner of the browser and
switch back to regular view? And then tap on the aA and zoom to maybe
150% (that looks really nice on my iPhones).

And of course, I should try to figure out how to not offer a broken
reader view and maybe increase the default font size... :-)

I appreciate any feedback on the content you can provide!