translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 26 13:16:06 PDT 2020

With my sincerest apologies...

The Subsurface-mobile testing has shown that I stupidly missed an
obviously needed feature in order to make trip handling on mobile
useful: the initial creation of trips.

I just added that and pushed the strings. For odd reasons I cannot
explain, in most languages now three strings show as untranslated, even
though two of them have perfect matches (so you can just copy them from
the suggestsions).

I know that Transifex will send out a notification at some point today,
but since almost all translators are in Europe and it's getting late
there already... here's a manual 'ping'...

Additionally, French is still way behind all of our other main
languages with about 300 strings missing... even though French actually
has the largest group of volunteers of any language

Since I'll have to delay the 3.0 release until tomorrow, anyway, here's
another chance to maybe close some of that gap. I'm sure there's a LOT
of low hanging fruit with decent suggestions in this list. But since I
really know nothing about French, I'm scared that I might make things
worse if I tried to guess which suggestions are acceptable :-/

Thanks