more fixes in 3.0.2

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:05:25 PDT 2020

yes, and I did edit the dive number to once I discovered this.  I purposely
renumbered it to something out of sequence. In my case, I renumbered to
dive#10, and then re-edited to dive#999 just to prove this to myself.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 5:58 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2020-03-31 at 17:47 -0400, Hartley Horwitz wrote:
> >

> > Testing 3.0.2 (4.9.3.1287) on iOS.
> > * keyboard now shows reliably when turning on a filter
> > * repeated tests that edit a dive that's been filtered
> > * added a dive.  A new dive number was assigned, eg dive #308.  I'll
> > call this dive 'A'
> > * marked it as invalid.  This is clearly visible by the strikethrough
> > text
> > * added a new dive, it gets added as dive #308.  I"ll call this dive
> > 'B'
> > * in the dive list, select dive 'A' and mark it as valid.
> > Strikethough is gone as expected
> >
> > The result is 2 dives with the same number.  There's no renumber
> > dives like we have on desktop.  This is a restriction of using the
> > mobile app I guess.  Renumbering automatically is not a good idea in
> > my opinion.
>
> Agreed. But you do realize that you can edit the number directly in
> Subsurface-mobile (which is NOT something you can do as easily on the
> desktop), right?
>
> yes, and I did edit the dive number to once I discovered this.  I
purposely renumbered it to something out of sequence. In my case, I
renumbered to dive#10, and then re-edited to dive#999 just to prove this to
myself.

Thanks again to the developers and other testers. Stay healthy everyone.

...Hartley