translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri May 1 11:53:35 PDT 2020

Thanks to all the translators who have worked so hard over the last
couple of months in preparing for first the Subsurface-mobile and now
the Subsurface release. I continue to be in awe of all the effort that
goes into this.

One thing that I noticed, though, is that it seems that none of our
French translators are participating anymore. This is actually one of
our largest teams on Transifex, but I haven't seen any updates coming
in in a while and the French translation is starting to look a lot less
complete than a major language like this deserves.

I was hoping to cut a release today - for a number of reasons that
won't happen, but I still hope to do it this weekend, and I will pull
translations at least one more time before then.

If you are one of our French translators, or if you are fluent in
French and feel that you could help, please reach out to help me
understand what it would take to get a more complete French translation
for this release.

Thanks