quick update on test binaries

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Fri May 8 00:02:44 PDT 2020

On Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020 20:15:52 CEST Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
via subsurface wrote:
> adding pictures is ok. deletimg them also ok,
> recalculate thimbnails ok.
> I do not see any gps data omported. Can you explain how the flow should
> work. I used a pic taken 30 minutes after the created dive time and....I do
> not see any new dive site

This appears to work for me with the "wreck.jpg" test picture, for a dive
without divesite as well as for a dive with a divesite with GPS coordinates.
The UI experience for the first case is bad, as it creates a dive site without
name. That will have to be improved.

Therefore, I would conclude that we can't parse the GPS data of the picture.
If you send it to me in private, I can have a look.

Berthold