Grouping and managing dive logs

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Sun Sep 27 05:25:38 PDT 2020

Hi,

Over the past two years I’ve been making quite some dives in different locations around the world, certification dives, training dives etc. I’ve nicely put them all in subsurface, but I’m looking at the grouping/tagging/filtering options an I was wondering how other people manage this with their logs.

- Between my trips I make a lot of dives in a local lake (certainly now with Covid). However, it doesn’t seem possible to group discontiguous dives into a “trip”. I think it would be nice to have such an option, but perhaps I’m missing something here.
- Is it possible to search for some other dive details without adding tags to them, e.g:
— List all TEC dives (dives with deco ceiling)
— All nitrox dives
— etc.

Thanks

— Attilla