Building statistics

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 1 08:29:00 PST 2021

Hi Robert,

On Freitag, 1. Jänner 2021 16:00:28 CET Robert Helling via subsurface wrote:

> First thing I noticed was that the compiler complains about not knowing
> about std::isnan(). But since there is (and is suggested by the compiler)
> isnan(), I changed all occurrences in this way. Maybe I am still using an
> old version of the C++ standard, but this seemed to do the job.

Please try

#include <math.h>

or

#include <cmath>

in the respective files. I'm not sure, but I think that it would be standards-
conforming if the first version would not populate the std-namespace and the
second version would not populate the global namespace. However, I doubt that
compilers are that unhelpful, so either should work.

> th-nb-tmpmbp05-6766:build Helling$ Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
> MapWidget.qml: cannot find a plugin named: googlemaps
> 1 ,  "The geoservices provider is not supported."
> qrc:/qml/MapWidget.qml:24: Error: Cannot assign [undefined] to
> QDeclarativeGeoMapType* Populating font family aliases took 923 ms. Replace
> uses of missing font family "'Bookman URW'" with one that exists to avoid
> this cost. qrc:/qml/statsview.qml:3:1: module "QtCharts" is not installed
>      import QtCharts 2.0
>      ^
> QObject::connect(QtCharts::QChart, StatsView): invalid null parameter
> Segmentation fault: 11
>

> I know I have QtCharts installed (at first I had not in my Qt 5.12 that I
> had used so far and then already cmake complained). But somehow QML refuses
> to import it. Any ideas how to fix this?

Can't help you with that, sorry. But I'm pretty sure that Dirk tested it on
MacOS.

Berthold