Accidental file delete on mobile.

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Tue Jan 19 13:11:00 PST 2021

i can work on ssrftest... but i will need a pass also.

logs I get right after app crashes from the documents folder in the
internal phone storage. That is where I find the log for subsurface. And
after I send it I delete it so it gets recreated with new info of new
tests.

Fot the builf part.... I think I can setup something. I work with nix* and
compiling stuff for over 19 years now soo... android should not be very
very difficult

I am surprised you cannot replicate. It's just adding a blank dive with no
data, save and from list of dives screen delete from 3 dots or by long
press.... One more thing i realize now: sometimes the delete option does
not appear right away. I have to bring the menu second time up so I get the
delete option.

I even tried now after saving the dive, exit app, relaunch it and delete.
Delete option is there at first time but still crashes the app. but the
empty dive is gone ... so it deletes something... next empty dive created
gets dive number as normal ... every time after delete the new empty dive
has the same number
Even cresting a second empty dive and deleting the first crashes the app...
weird