Removing all gps features

Mark Stiebel mark at stiebel.me
Sat Sep 11 15:49:39 PDT 2021

I have no use for this feature. I have a Garmin Descent, so use it for
my GPS coords. Plus I virtually never have my phone near the dive entry
point - it stays in the car when I'm on the boat)

For a totally different purpose, I use an app called PhoneTrack
(https://f-droid.org/packages/net.eneiluj.nextcloud.phonetrack/) which
tracks GPS locations in the background, and allows to export to GPX.
Maybe this could be an alternative for those who still use the feature?