5.0.9

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Mon Aug 1 00:02:52 PDT 2022

I couldn’t agree more with Jason. All the efforts the (small) team of developers are putting into this project is truly appreciated.

I just tried to download the latest stable build from the website but the DMG is 199 kB in size. It looks like the build failed. Also the link to the announcement of release of version 5.0.9 (on the Dutch version of the site) trows a 404 error.

Kind regards,

Martin de Weger