5.0.9

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 1 07:02:12 PDT 2022

> On Aug 1, 2022, at 12:02 AM, Martin de Weger <martin at reef-it.nl <mailto:martin at reef-it.nl>> wrote:
>
> I just tried to download the latest stable build from the website but the DMG is 199 kB in size. It looks like the build failed.

It did fail in very odd ways - and it fooled my script into thinking that it worked.
I'm trying to debug this right now, before I have to focus on my day job. Not sure I'll get it fixed right away.

> Also the link to the announcement of release of version 5.0.9 (on the Dutch version of the site) trows a 404 error.

That /should/ fall back to the English one. Dang.
Or someone could just create a Dutch translation. It's really easy :)