Transmitter / Gas graph plot

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Mon Aug 1 05:42:49 PDT 2022

On Monday 1 August 2022 13:13:16 CEST Attilla de Groot wrote:
> I know that your patches were upcoming (I was waiting for it), I didn’t realise they were already in 5.8 until I just now added the column. Two points on this:
> - Wouldn’t it be a better navigation to have a drop downbox of some sort to select the available sensors?

Yes, it would. It's something I looked into adding, but looking at the at the code for the cylinder type drop down I quickly got lost in the different layers. Looks like my Qt knowledge has deteriorated quite a bit in the last 10-20 years, but if I find the time and there isn't some other itch that needs more scratching then I might have another go at it. =)

> - Will this “feature” also be available on the mobile apps?

My knowledge of the mobile side of thing is even lower. Personally I need to do the import with the desktop app anyway, so editing there is natural.

/Michael