SUBSURFACE 3.7.4 5.0.9.18 on Android 12

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Sun Aug 28 12:03:15 PDT 2022

Hello all,
Been usung subsurface in a trip to Egipt and observed some weird things on
dive editing:

1.
- EDIT NEWLY DOWNLOADED DIVES FROM DC.
-I add a dive site and input gps coordinates and save.
- Next dive on same location I try to edit the new dive and try to select
from drop down the existing dive site. Nothing gets completed.
- I start typing the dive site name and press on the suggested dive site as
soon as It shows, it gets selected but without gps coordinates.
- I press save and a new dive site without gps coordinates gets created
with the same name.
- Enter edit mode again  and the newly creted gps free dive site can be
selected from drop down but not the one with gps data.....
Every other field withbdrop down functionality is selected correct.
Weird. A bug somewhere? If you need logs ask but I think it can be
reproduced. Ps : cannot find the logfile on droid.

2.
- every time I create a new trip or try to add  or remove a dive from dive
trip app crashes.
Where is the logfile created on android because cannot find it.

3.
I cannot find a way to delee recennltly used computers or some of them.

Tell you more if I find more :).