"creating commit failed" Error

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 29 17:58:36 PDT 2022

So you are running Subsurface 2.4.1 on your Cray II running Dynix 5.2a while opening your cloud log that you have stored in clear text on punch cards.

Am I guessing correctly?

If not, would you let us know the basics of what would help us help you?

Like - what OS are you running?
Which version of Subsurface are you running?
How are you trying to open the dive log?

/D