"creating commit failed" Error

Moetaz Thabet moetazthabet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:13:18 PDT 2022

Which OS are you running: Running Windows 10
Which version ("latest" is not really useful when someone looks at this in
three months): Subsurface 5.0.9
What are you doing when you see the error: trying to save to cloud after i
updated my latest dives
Is that the complete error or are you paraphrasing / quoting part of the
issue?  This is the exact error message that appears in a red bar at the
bottom of the screen "creating commit failed "
Do you have a log file that shows the issue? How cani locate this file ?
Subsurface 5.0.9
Windows 10