"creating commit failed" Error

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 30 06:28:46 PDT 2022

From our FAQ:

Where do I find the log files on Windows?

The logs are in C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface in the two files subsurface_out.log and subsurface_err.log

Please exit Subsurface, restart the app, then replicate the error, then exit the app again.
Now please attach those two files to a response to this message

/D