restarting our FAQ

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 7 17:33:32 PST 2022

Hi everyone

The FAQ on the old website is horribly out of date and hasn't been maintained in forever.
Instead of trying to deal with the completely defunct WordPress site (the website is actually a static export of the old WordPress site since I was unable to keep up with the thousands of automated hacking attempts) I created a new FAQ for our GitHub pages.

Which means everyone can contribute!

The syntax is... an acquired taste - I'm sure there would have been a better way to do this. But hey, it works.

This is the user visible site: https://subsurface.github.io/faq/
And this is where the sources are: https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/faq.MD?plain=1

I'd love feedback, improvements, contributions.

Thanks