we'll need to release a 5.0.7 pretty soon

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 12 18:31:13 PDT 2022

Just bringing this back up again see attached screenshot for visual for
the deco switch at being different for the 2 100% o2 tanks (which
should show 6m) and the same deco switch at for the 24% EAN the 21% Air
tanks.

My guess is not all of those fields are not getting updated &/or
calculated correctly but some are eg. the bottom mod is correct.

If I can help test or provide more info just let me know.

Cheers,
Steve