we'll need to release a 5.0.7 pretty soon

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 18 09:22:05 PDT 2022

I pushed a draft for the announcement (yay, this time I remembered to do this BEFORE I release the version).
Also pushed the latest translations that we have.

A number of languages are missing the last few phrases. Of our more commonly used languages here are the top few that are almost complete:

Spanish (and also Catalan - both just missing the new hand full of strings)
Finnish
Italian
French

Less commonly used languages that are however also very close to complete

Bulgarian
Romanian
Hebrew

I'll wait a couple more days to see if people want to work on those - and to give all of you some time to test things a bit. Especially the planner and the visual profile editor - those have seen some changes that might benefit from a few more eyes...