Transifex translation PRs - and a question about the German translation

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 19 15:34:50 PST 2023

To those of you subscribed to GitHub notification... my apologies for the ~420 emails that you received in the last 20 hours from Github.
They deprecated the API that I used to update the translations and enabling the GitHub integration seemed like the logical thing to do - I'm not so sure anymore.

For those of you working on the German translations - I notice that someone started shifting from "Sie" to "Du"... I'd love to have a conversation about the preference amongst the German translators... I don't have an opinion (I never use software in German), but I want to make sure we are consistent.

Thanks