Transifex translation PRs - and a question about the German translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:52:22 PST 2023

Hi Dirk,
I am one of the translators, but honestly I cannot remember if I
preferred "Sie" or "Du".
I also have no strong opinion about that, except that I usually find the
"Du" in opensource Projects more welcoming ("you can join us, you can work
with us, you can change something") than the "stay away - Sie" in
proprietary software, but I also know (very few) people who feel offended
by "Du".
So - whatever outcome it will bring, I am fine with it and would help to
rework the translation.

regards
Werner