Web app for subsurface

assaf shemesh assaf.sun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:54:53 PST 2023

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a plan to make subsurface as a web application (React,
Angular, etc.).

I noticed that there are desktop applications but no web (the current user
experience can be improved IMO).

If it’s something that is under plan or if you are searching for someone
that will start it, I will be happy to be involved.

In addition, I have an idea for a dive web app that I would like to start
so I'm thinking maybe if it's possible to do it under the subsurface
organization.

About myself:

* 2 star diver - plan to achieve a master diver certificate soon.

* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/assaf-shemesh-559a91a1

* Github: assafsun

Thanks!

Assaf