[subsurface] Prettier profile colors (#89)

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Dec 1 09:35:11 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> Ok, I believe I've fixed all of the issues you guys pointed out and added it
> to the pull request.  If there are any outstanding issues, please tell.

Ok, I pulled. The new color-scheme makes some problems more apparent
(temperature plot seems to be *under* the grid-lines or something odd
like that - I don't think it's a new issue but it shows up more), and
some of the colorization looks more garish than it used to (again,
probably just because of different background color making it stand
out more), so I think this will all need more tweaking.

But regardless, it seems an improvement, so..

                    Linus