Wip: Qt based mainapplication.

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Mon Apr 1 20:06:21 PDT 2013

On segunda-feira, 1 de abril de 2013 19.57.02, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > I'm gonna need a bit of help to put them in the Makefile, it's a bit of
> > wizzardry to me, used to CMake, specially because of the ui files.
> Thiago, Alberto - this is where I am still looking at you guys to help us
> get this right. I'm not yet comfortable for how all of this hooks together.

Simply add the .o equivalent for each .cpp to the OBJS variable in the Makefile
(around line 189).

If you add a header that has Q_OBJECT, add headername.moc.o to OBJS too.

If you require a UI file, declare the dependency. For example:

mainwindow.o: mainwindow.ui.h
(for ui/mainwindow.ui)

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358