Tags are only shown if they are identical for all edited dives

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 01:14:21 PDT 2013

Dirk, if I understand, then from user's point of view that's the way I
wanted to have it as well.
For a multiple selection one can set specific tag for all selected dives.
But the unset has to be done individually.

So it is not necessary to tag first entire trip as boat dive and then each
wrack dive individually, but opposite way will work as well.
Do I understand it correctly?

Jozef