next steps (and sorry for having disappeared)

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Tue Aug 6 11:13:30 PDT 2013

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Ignoring my issues, let's talk about a 4.0 BETA release. Can we figure
> out a list of things that need to be fixed before we can ship something
> out that's somehow marked as "hey, new and shiny, but maybe not 100%
> there, yet"?

The planner needs to be fixed.  Especially, I believe it shouldn't
replace the dive profile widget, it needs to have its own separate
window.  The planner requirements are  too different from the regular
four-pane layout to be wedget into it. (see [1]).

There are other issues with the planner that need to be addressed before
going public as well, as mentioned in [2].

Cheers,
Henrik

[1] http://lists.hohndel.org/pipermail/subsurface/2013-June/006800.html
[2] http://lists.hohndel.org/pipermail/subsurface/2013-June/006798.html