Some recent change completely broke the DC import

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Thu Dec 26 09:05:14 UTC 2013

On 12/26/2013 05:48 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> That's 45 commits. Any chance you could bisect this?

Not a good time to do this for me, as it's hard to retain
"continuity" when doing completely different things in between
screen-recording...

> Oh - reading these commits again. If you turn on the dump function, no
> dives will get added... is that the problem?

No, the no-dives-imported symptom occured also without turning the dump
function on, I only turned it on in a second attempt to see if errors
were logged, but there weren't any, just ordinary info messages.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg