Localized Webpages / "Download" / DE

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Feb 4 18:20:40 PST 2013

On Feb 5, 2013, at 12:54 AM, Lutz Vieweg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> find attached a German translation of the "Download" web page.
>
> Some Apple believer should check whether my translation of the MacOS menu titles match the actual translations used by Apple.
>
> I took the liberty to update the Fedora description to reflect that subsurface is already in the official repository.

Cannot say anything about menu titles in Mountain Lion. But I would suggest "für Windows" instead of "ür das Windows Betriebssystem" and "DMG-Datei" instead of "Datenträger-Abbild Datei".

For the release, we should also make sure that there is a .deb package. Version 2.1 is available for Debion thru the usual channels, so should de 3.0.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de