small website update

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sat Feb 16 02:24:37 PST 2013

Le samedi 16 février 2013 à 01:25 -0800, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
> > But yes, since the heading "Downloads" is right above the buttons it
> > does make sense to just make the text
> >
> > Subsurface
> > for {Windows,MacOS}
> >
> > Subsurface
> > für {Windows,MacOS}
> >
> > Subsurfae
> > pour {Windows,MacOS}
> >
> > more Photoshopping to do :-)
>
> OK, this has been done. Please take a look at the site. I think this is
> indeed an improvement! Thanks for the great suggestion.

Looks nice but I still think we should make it clearer what the
difference between these two buttons is. At the moment, when you load
the page you see two big buttons with "Subsurface" on them and you have
to go down one line to see the difference, I think this different should
be clearer. Maybe by adding an icon to the button (either on the left
instead of the arrow or on the right making some kind of symmetry), but
I have no idea from a legal perspective how easy it is to add a
Windows/Mac logo.

I hope I make sense,
Pierre