Sunday Patches.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jun 19 15:03:47 PDT 2013

Oh, and I think I get something else when I enter 80 cuft into the Uemis.
Which reminds me - we *really* should ignore the data from the Uemis if we
already have filled in cylinder and wetsuit information. Maybe have a flag
that says "this information is unreliable" and take that information into
account when merging dives, and only using it if we don't have anything
better..

Because right now downloading data from the Uemis will fill in garbage
data, because nobody sane ends up editing the suit and tank information all
the time on their dive computer.
Oh well. That isn't a qt issue, since the Uemis downloader doesn't work in
the qt  branch..

     Linus