Companion app released on Play Store

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Mar 1 13:37:43 PST 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Aurélien PRALONG
<aurelien.pralong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Confirmed. If no dive has been uploaded, it shows an error (parse problem :
> no node "dives" is created when list is empty). I'll fix it, but it should
> not affect other features. Just send a dive, and refresh should then work.

Hmm. I do have previous dives, just not with the new app installation.
So there are dives on the server side, but not on the client side.

Is this the same bug you are already talking about?

>> I've been a little bit confused what Retrieve Account means different from
>> Create Account
>
> Well, "retrieve Account" allows to send an email from an existing account.
> Does someone else want to change the text ? Suggestions accepted.

I tried that initially (too lazy to search my mailbox) but used the
wrong email address (I used to use another email for scuba-related
stuff), at which point it gave a fleeting error message that didn't
seem useful either. So I think "retrieve account" is fine, but again
the error handling could be more helpful.

            Linus