The new tagging system is ready

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Nov 5 13:55:15 UTC 2013

On Nov 5, 2013, at 10:52 PM, Robert C. Helling wrote:

> Same here. Plus I can run the binary that is built from the command line but not the one in Subsurface.a pp.
> both with "open" and calling the full path):
>
> th-nb-tmpmbp02:subsurface Robert.Helling$ Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
> QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
> QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
> Map theme file does not exist: ""
> Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid Marble plugin: "/en"
> Reason: "The file '/en' is not a valid Qt plugin."
> ASSERT: "bottom->size() == top->image()->size()" in file /Users/Robert.Helling/src/marble/sources/src/lib/blendings/BlendingAlgorithms.cpp, line 33
> Abort trap: 6

Hmm. This might have been confusing. It seems to be a path problem: When I say "I can run the binary" I forgot that I symlinked Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface ~/subsurface/subsurface . When I run the latter from the command line, it works but calling it as above gives the error.

Best
Robert
                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de