test binaries for Beta 5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 6 09:18:55 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 09:12:31AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Well, let's revert my amateur patch and use the one from the expert.
>
> No, don't revert it, I have a interdiff. And your patch fixed some of
> the 0.00 cases fine, so it doesn't *all* need to be reverted, it just
> didn't fix the statistics page right.

Thanks for that - I was halfway through merging your patch ontop of mine
(as I also noticed that I had fixed more places than you). But this is
much easier.

> So try this. I have *not* tested it with the odd cases that I tested
> things originally, but the code hasn't really changed and it should
> all be ok. And I updated the commit message, so it should be better.

I love "it should all be OK" patches after the last Beta :-)
But hey, I just pushed out my crap patch and reading this it makes a lot
more sense than mine did. Instead of fixing the symptoms of one bug that I
saw you actually fixed the logic.

> It's called "0002" because "0001" is my "private trips for downloads" thing.

Yep, I'll ask you to send this after 4.2. Still hopefully before we leave
for Mexico.