I'm working on this dive-share in my spare time

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 19 13:12:04 PDT 2014

Hello,

I don't know if this might be of interest interest. I am working on a website
(that lives on google appspot) with the intent of sharing dives online on fb,
g+ and so on.

For now it only supports subsurface XML format, and to upload is enough to
send a POST request to a certain URL.

http://dive-share.appspot.com/

The idea is to avoid the need to login, so the dives are related using the
computer id, but it is possible to login using the google account and
associate a user to a dive.

Comments and suggestions (and patches) are welcome.

Bye

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/