leftover after clean

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 21 07:43:57 PDT 2014

In data giovedì 21 agosto 2014 05:45:20, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> The reason I'm resisting adding Makefile to the files a make clean removed
> is this:
>
> I frequently do a make clean && make to make sure everything is rebuilt.
> And I'm pretty sure that most reasonable people would expect this to work
> without having to run qmake in the middle.

Fair enough. But I was thinking. If ssrf-version.h is sometimes created by
qmake, in that case the workflow of "make clean && make" without qmake
wouldn't work anyway.

But I see your point so I think it should rather be always created by make
rather than always removing Makefile

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/