Translation help

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:27:25 PDT 2014

davide at mobile
Il 26/ago/2014 16:03 "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:

> On August 26, 2014 6:03:33 AM Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > I've nearly completed the Italian translation

> Awesome. I don't see a reason to make a 4.2.1 right now... I'll go
through the commits and see if there's enough there. I don't like to do new
releases just for translations

No no. Complete Italian version can wait 4.3. It was just an alert to other
Italian divers here to collaborate. I did not find tools to share knowledge
between translators except glossary :)

>> > what is the "term" resource?
>

> That's there to explain some terms to translators who aren't familiar
with diving terms. It says right in the file not to translate it.

Ah, ok. I saw it's partially translated. Several generation of translators
did not notice it :D