Need help to start contributing for Subsurface

Nikhil Bharadwaj nikhil.gosala at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:19:44 PST 2014

Tomaz,

Thanks a lot for the pointers. Regarding my programming level, I am quite
good with C++, but I am an amateur with Qt. But GUI of Qt has many
similarities with Visual Studio UI which I am very familiar with.

Ill try my best to make my contribution worthwhile.

Thank You
Nikhil Bharadwaj

--
Nikhil Bharadwaj