Subsurface 4.3 has been released

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Thu Dec 18 01:26:39 PST 2014

Hi,

Le 18/12/2014 06:21, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
> 4.3 has been tagged and the tag has been pushed. Binaries for Windows,
> Mac, and Ubuntu/LinuxMint/Debian are up and ready. I still need to wrap my
> mind around building for OpenSUSE and Fedora - I simply ran out of time.
> But fundamentally I want to create identical binaries to the others, so
> under my control, based on our versions of libssrfmarblewidget and
> libdivecomputer.

For openSUSE, I udated subsurface package to 4.3 with upstream marble and upstream libdivecomputer for now. (Waiting for Submit Request to get accepted).

I think there is no real added value to switch from upstream marble to subsurface downstream marble, at least if qt4 is used. Am I right?

For libdivecomputer, I guess we would need subsurface downstream version to be able to configure dive computer and get additional infos?

I am trying to make a subsurface_libdivecomputer package to get all features in Subsurface. But it would be really better to get your patches upstream. Is there anyone working to get them upstream?

Guillaume