support for images per dive

Thomas Maisl (mobile) thomas.maisl at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 07:32:58 UTC 2014

Which is the moment to bring my suggestion trac #165 into mind again.

Regarding date of gps records - that will generally be in UTC, not local time. So there will be most of the time an offset necessary.
I do have a gps record from a dive tour which was a day off for the first minutes of the track.

Thomas

--
"Si Non Confectus Non Reficat" (The Patrician - Terry Pratchett)