GSoC candidates: you MUST submit via Melange

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Tue Mar 18 22:06:31 PDT 2014

Dear student candidates

Please note that you MUST post your proposal via the Google Summer of Code
website tool (called Melange) for it to be considered. You must do that before
Friday, March 21 19:00 UTC. There are NO EXCEPTIONS: you miss the deadline,
you will have to wait another year, so don't get the date or the timezone
wrong.

Here's the link:
	http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014

Also, from past experience, the website overloads in the last hour. So don't
wait for the last moments.

I've seen quite a few students interacting with us for the past month or so,
but there are only a few proposals in Melange. Don't forget to submit there
and make sure it's actually submitted, not just saved, even if you're still
waiting for comments from potential mentors. After the proposal is submitted,
we can still allow you to make some modifications to improve it.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358