RFC: phone home

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu May 1 12:31:12 PDT 2014

On 01 May 2014, at 19:56, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:

Lutz,

> It's funny that you ask, because being able to print a table of the
> dives which I can use as a substitute for a manually written logbook
> is the one essential feature that caused me to use any kind of dive
> log software from the start.
>
> (And in addition to a current release I keep an older Subsurface version 3
> executable around that I applied local patches to fit my personal taste of
> what this print out should look like.)

funny that you say that, as I have just merged current master into my TeX printing branch

https://github.com/atdotde/subsurface.git newTeXexport

On systems with TeX installed you can print a log book page for a dive using a TeX template (to be accessed from the dive list context menu). I use it to keep a hardcopy version of my dive log.

As always, contributions (e.g. improvements to the template or other templates) very welcome!

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de