Dive Info & Stats tabs

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:00:00 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> I don't really understand your question, but here is something that
> probably answers something at least.
>

> What it prints is the _actual_ gas consumed. If you drain a cylinder
> after that to mix new gas in that cylinder, that gas isn't included in
> this computation.

Hi Anton,
sorry for bothering. I'll try to explain me better.

After your first email I've understood perfectly what you mean. I'm
just saying that the UI message is misleading for me. (Maybe just
because I'm not mother tongue)
When I read:

(18/45): 898.1l
EAN50:276.4l
EAN100:164.3l
These gases could be mixed from Air and using:
He:404.2l and O2:339.8l

I understand that it's a sort of mixing instruction wjile it's not.
It's a completely different and useful data.
Just this.

I take the chance to get a better explanation on my previous question :)

>> Why SAC should be different between these two tabs if just one dive is selected?
>> See attachment (its' a PSCR dive).
>
> They are different, because one is per gas and one is for the whole
> dive.

Maybe I'm missing something about SAC. If the "Stats" tab has
max/avg/min data for the whole dive why the minimum is more than the
average of one gas?

On the "Dive info" tab I have:

18/45:      3.2l/m
EAN50:    2.5l/m
EAN100:  2.1l/m

On the "Stats" tab I have:

Max: 2.8l/m
Avg:  2.8l/m
Min:  2.8l/m

I would expect that "Max" is 3.2 or higher while "Min" is 2.1 or lower.

Thank you for your patience :)

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos